InfernoRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pewf's Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pewf

Pewf's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Pewf's Moderator Application   Pewf's Moderator Application EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 7:37 pm

In-game name: Pewf
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:156623154

How long have you been playing at InfernoRP: I have been playing on this server for currently 1 hour or so (i know that not a lot of time but i am improving it by staying on the server longer periods of time and also getting on more often).

Time Zone: Us Central.

Do you have microphone: Yes, i do have a microphone and it is currently a blue yeti and it produces a very crisp clean voice to talk to people.
Will you be active on the forums: Yes, i will also I do plan on helping the server get great new ideas and as well as new players.

Why you believe you deserve the rank: I believe i deserve this rank because i am very respectful, also I could help newer staff learn what to do in different situations, help people with problems they have, and be active while handling my duties. I could be a core piece to this staff team bringing new ideas, respect and maturity to the staff team.

The four most important rules and why(Your opinion): (1)Spamming in the chat, spamming is one of the biggest things i see on servers, I see it all the time and think its important because it might be inappropriate or rude to some users. (2) RDM, Rdm is another rule that is broken a lot, because most users are (a) Distracted and Don't care about others rp experience and (b) Are kind of on the younger side and don't know the right from wrong while rping. (3) Disrespect, another common rule that is broken is disrespect, because most people can talk trash behind a computer screen, and also everyone deserves respect no matter what the case may be. (4) Prop killing (Surfing, Climbing), i think the prop abuse is a big thing on servers, because most servers don't have an anti-prop abuse addon that prevents users a the props while rping.

Have any other staff members recommended you apply: None currently but i hope to have some in the future. Very Happy
If so, who: ^^^
Scenarios:

Someone said in OOC he was randomly killed: I would check the logs and find the person responsible for the cause of action and handle it accordingly, as in i would talk to all the people in the Situation and talk to all of them about what happened and after that i would warn the person responsible for the Wrong doing.

Someone said in OOC that he had been scammed by a gun dealer: I would ask what gun dealer and i would investigate further, as in i probably have no proof that he scammed him and i would use my own money to pay for the expenses that he lost, also spectate the gun dealer to see if any scamming is happening in the future.

What would you do if you saw a higher staff member abusing power: i would record it and send to one of the owners of a higher staff position then the wrong ful doing ones.

Someone has spawned a lot of props in an area: I would delete all the props and talk to him and warn him for his wrong doing, if he continues i will kick him and ban him if continues after the kick.

Well i hope you do enjoy my application! Very Happy
If i don't get accepted i do thank you for reading and taking the time too, and i hope i get it next time. Very Happy

-Pewf
Back to top Go down
Avoyel
Owner
Owner
Avoyel

PostSubject: Re: Pewf's Moderator Application   Pewf's Moderator Application EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 1:01 pm

Accepted. Take a look at the Staff Handbook to get a general idea on how to operate.

https://infernodarkrp.board-directory.net/t6-staff-handbook
Back to top Go down
https://infernodarkrp.board-directory.net
Stri

PostSubject: Re: Pewf's Moderator Application   Pewf's Moderator Application EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 1:04 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pewf's Moderator Application   Pewf's Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Pewf's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InfernoRP :: General :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: